FREE Bodybuilding Program
Build Muscle, Lose Fat
And Get Super Strong!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for free instant access to this awesome workout program.
What was Bruce Lee's weight lifting workout?
Bruce Lee had an extensive weight training workout system including barbells and other dead weight lifting techniques.
Workouts were categorized in this order;
1. The One-Arm Kettlebell Clean is a work out where a kettle is lifted to the shoulder then allowed to fall between the legs then back up again to the shoulder. Do be careful. Two sets of eight reps.
2. The Barbell Squat 2 sets of 12 reps. the barbell rest on the shoulder and the squats were performed.
3. Bent-Arm Barbell Pullover 2 sets of 8 reps, this exercise was performed where the barbell was on the floor above your head and you simply lift and bring it up and over to your waist and back.
4. Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip 2 sets of 6 reps simply raise the barbell off the stand and push & down until desired workout is achieved.
5. Stiff Leg Barbell Good Morning, 2 sets of 8 reps, having the barbell to your back shoulder level, simply place on your back, then lean forward with knees bent then straight back up for the desired reps.
6. Barbell Curl 2 sets of 8 reps using very light weights for this cool down exercise mode. Just start from the waist and raise to the chest then back until desired reps is achieved.
1.One-Arm Kettlebell Clean 4 sets of 6 reps, same routine at desired reps.
2. Barbell Squat 4 sets of 6 reps, same routine at desired reps.
3. Stiff Leg Barbell Good Morning 4 sets of 6 reps, same routine at desired reps.
4. Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip 4 sets of 5 reps, same routine at desired reps.
5. Barbell Curl 4 sets of 6 reps, same routine at desired reps.
Bruce Lee Ab Workout
1. Barbell Side Bend 5 sets to failure, using a plain bar placed on your shoulder simply bend side to side until satisfied.
2. Hanging Leg Raise 5 sets to failure, this exercise has you hold on to a bar securely stationed over your head then left your legs to where your knees are level with your waist, your legs however are not held straight out.
3. Sit-Up 5 sets to failure, lying on your back, knees bent upward begin your routine of set ups.
Note: For more information on high intensity weight training see The Colorado Experiment Workout
Disclaimer: This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. The website's content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the suggestions (including exercise, diet, products or services) mentioned should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.